Some restaurants in Paris
– El Chuncho, Mexican, (6e, Odéon, Quartier Latin): one of my favourite ones. Mexican restaurant not far away from the Cour de Commerce. They prepare Mexican food – what did you expect 🙂 – for a very reasonable price. The restaurant isn’t that big, so if you plan to go with a group, you better book a table.
– Pinson, Do you fancy a brunch, in an ecological restaurant that uses recyclable and sustainable materials in the interior, that offers a veggie kitchen with gluten free food, write down this address and book a table at Pinson
– Les rois de la frite, Belgian, (5e, Panthéon, Jardin de Luxembourg): ok, yes, I am Belgian, so I needed to mention this in the list :). Order a cone of French fries with some snacks. Without considering the 4 stools where you can sit to nibble your fries, there is no place to eat your fries. But the Jardin de Luxembourg is just around the corner, so you can enjoy them there.
– Crêpes à gogo, French, (5e, Panthéon, Jardin de Luxembourg): here you can eat some delicious salted or sweet pancakes, and end your meal with some tea and appelcrumble.
– Oki. Japanese, (1e, Les Halles, Rue de Rivoli): if you like some show cooking, then I’d advise you to book a taple around the teppanyaki plate at Oki.
– The Tea Caddy, British, (5e, Quartier Latin): scones, afternoon tea and other British snacks and brunches. A tearoom with some nice reviews on the web. I didn’t have the time to test it, but I already stopped to read there menu, and it looks delicious.
– The Frog, British, (e.g. 13e, Bibliothèque François Mittérrand): a real British pub, with British conviviality and British pints and lagers. They have pubs all over Paris.
Le dernier bar avant la fin du monde. (3e, Hôtel de Ville): an original “geek bar” in Paris with a decor based on games, books, board games, films …
– Comme chez Maman, Belgisch-Frans, (17e, Batignolles): a delicious and affordable restaurant in Batignolles, not really in the center of Paris, but in a nice district. A restaurant with a Belgian chef behind the stove.